Effective date: September 20, 2018
Ontario Microbrewed Games, Inc. has built our games, including “Lost for Words” and “Plunk: the marble game”, as advertisement-supported apps with in-app purchases (the “Services”). The Services are provided by Ontario Microbrewed Games, Inc. at no cost and are intended for use as-is.
Information Collection and Use
Ontario Microbrewed Games, Inc. uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Services when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Services
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- Otherwise as necessary to provide and maintain the Services
Our provision of the Services relies on third party services which may also collect information used to identify you. For information on these services, you may consult their individual privacy policies, as linked here:
- Google Play Services
- Firebase Analytics
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Canada and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Canada and process it there.
Ontario Microbrewed Games, Inc. may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation or the request of a legal authority
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Ontario Microbrewed Games, Inc.
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Services or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We want to inform you that whenever you use our Services, in a case of an error in the app or through regular game play we collect data and information (through third party products) from your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing our Services, the time and date of your use of the Services, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device’s internal memory.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Services;
- To provide the Services on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Services are used.
We want to inform users of the Services that these third parties have access to your Personal Information in order to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. Such third parties are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
Links to Other Sites
The Services may contain links to other sites. If you click on a third-party link, you will be directed to that site. Note that these external sites are not operated by us. Therefore, we strongly advise you to review the Privacy Policies of these websites. We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any such third-party sites or services.
These Services are not intended for use by anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to perform the necessary actions.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By visiting this page on our website: http://www.omgbrews.com/#contact